OIC is a unique and progressive center dedicated to providing evidence-based treatments and therapies to Omaha and surrounding communities. We provide integrative primary care & family medicine, mental health services, therapeutic yoga, nutrition services, acupuncture, body work and therapeutic massage, and mind – body medicine practices. Our number-one priority is creating a healing, therapeutic environment for our clients and providing the highest level of patient care and customer service.
Practitioners at OIC collaborate internally across disciplines as well as with other health care professionals and practitioners in the community. We offer cross-consultation and training as well as opportunities within our integrative model. We serve a variety of patients and clients who are seeking treatment for infertility, menopause and women’s health, oncology, mental health, stress-related conditions, and other concerns.
Opportunities at Omaha Integrative Care include:
- Licensed Mental Health Therapists
- Certified Health Education Specialists
- Psychiatric APRNs
- Licensed Acupuncturists
- Licensed Massage Therapists
- Licensed Medical Providers
- Physical Therapists
- Registered Yoga Teachers
- Registered Dietitians
Benefits of working at Omaha Integrative Care include:
- Training, mentorship and coaching
- The opportunity to be creative and enhance your professional development
- Direct interaction and cross-training with providers from all disciplines
- Flexibility and shared decision-making
- Connection with professionals passionate about making a difference
- Interaction with leadership and opportunities for growth
We’d love to hear from you. Please complete the form below to start a conversation.