About Direct Primary Care – Redefining The Healthcare EXPERIENCE
“It’s like having a doctor in the family”.
Omaha Integrative Care has partnered with Strada Healthcare to offer Direct Primary Care to our patients. Direct Primary Care is an innovative, but old-fashioned approach to healthcare that does not involve insurance but instead gives our patients unlimited access to their provider for a flat monthly fee. It is a personal, convenient and extremely affordable way to purchase healthcare.
Services Covered with a Strada Healthcare membership
- Same to next-day appointments
- Convenient connectivity to your provider through a HIPAA compliant app
- Comprehensive Annual Physical and wellness plan
- Preventative appointments and follow-ups
- Annual lab work
- Simple laceration repair including stitches
- Treatment of sprainsWomen’s health
- Well checks for infants and children
- Acute care and chronic disease management
- Weight management and health risk assessment
- School, sports, and workplace physicals
- Mental health, including treatment for depression, anxiety and other mood disorders
- Stress management
Strada Healthcare can pair with your Health Insurance
Many insurance plans have high deductibles and only pay for preventive services before you meet your deductible. With a Strada membership, all primary care services are covered. You don’t need to meet a deductible to have visits with your primary care provider for health coaching, weight management, chronic conditions, or acute issues such as respiratory infections and minor injuries. Since we focus on keeping you well and identifying issues well in advance, we can help to reduce the costs of unexpected illness.
Your Strada membership fee does not cover outside specialty care. We encourage you to check with your insurance carrier to ensure your specialist will be covered by your policy.